Flipside 400 AW: Free Bag Friday for June 3

Filed in Contests, Products by on June 3, 2011

Lowepro Flipside 400 AW

The Flipside 400 AW is a high-performance camera backpack designed with large capacity, premium security, all-day comfort, plus protection from the elements with our unique All Weather cover.

And, it’s the selection for this week’s Free Bag Friday. Just add a comment to this blog about how you’d use the bag if you won. We’ll randomly select a winner on Monday, June 6. The winning comment will be posted here and on our Facebook Fan Page.

Good luck everyone… and happy Friday!

Tags: ,

Derrick Story is a professional photographer, writer, teacher and photography evangelist for Lowepro. He has authored several digital media books, including his latest, The Photoshop CS4 Companion for Photographers and The Digital Photography Companion (O'Reilly Media, publisher). Derrick is a Senior Contributor for Macworld magazine where he writes a digital photography column, and he's a regular presenter on the popular training site, Lynda.com. Online, Derrick has formed a virtual camera club called The Digital Story (www.thedigitalstory.com) that's open to all photography enthusiasts. The site features weekly podcasts, daily posts, training videos, and reader-submitted photos. You can reach Derrick at DStory@lowepro.com

1. Kathy says:

I haven’t had a reliable camera backpack for awhile…this looks like it could do the trick!

2. Antonio Cardenas says:

I will use this pack to get my gear to great places to take pictures of great things and meet great people.
    Then I will carry it back home and spend hours downloading and tweaking my pictures of great places and lovely people.
    The I will place the pack next to me and fall asleep thinking about where i am going tomorrow and what pictures I would take.
    I might even carry it in my dreams!

3. Tim Palmer says:

This is a great bag. It would be great to use this bag to carry my camera and lenses along with my speedlights when I am taking my twins girls around town for photo shoots. They love the adventure.

4. Matthieu says:

nice bag! got a lowepro at the moment and i’m loving it!

5. Alex Friedman says:

I have a Fastpack 250 and a Fastpack 100. Both are excellent (one for long outings, the other for short) but I need something more weatherproof.

6. Nakita says:

I was lost my camera in Lowes bag in tornado last April and tripod too. I would like to win that I lost. I would like that.

7. George Christidis says:

My new D5100 would love it! It would be ideal for my bike trips!

8. David Rajdl says:

It’s a great bag that suits my needs perfectly. I love it. I would use this bag to my night photo trips.

9. Enrique Atienza says:

It’s a fantastic bag, I have the Flipside 200, and it is time to change to a bigger, and the 400 will be replaced.

10. Peter de Groot says:

If I win this bag I take it everywhere with me. I wouldn’t have to choose to take one camera with I can take two. My Yashica Mat 124g and my Canon eos 30d. Or my Polaroid camera with Impossible film. I would take it to work, walking around the city, visiting friends or going out in the woods.

• Patricio says:

4.0 out of 5 stars Great Value This carrying case was peferct for me and my daughter. I bought one for each of us. I have a widescreen 15.4 and she has a 17 laptop. Both fit well.

11. Jeff Whitford says:

For my Grand Circle trip

12. William says:

This seems to be the perfect backpack for those hot, sport photo shoots. Trudging all day, you need a light pack that still keeps your gear safe!

13. Jeff says:

Nice bag! I can picture it next to my other Lowepro bags!

14. I used to have a lowepro flipside 300 but eventually sold it since it was too small. The lowepro 400 changes everything and having a cool color to match it too! I think i’ll give lowepro a second shot. I want this bag!

15. Well, I think I’d use the bag to transport around my gear. I’m on the go a ton and need a good reliable bag. Have a small Lowepro right now, and love it!