Urban Reporter 250 – It’s Free Bag Friday!

Filed in Contests by on April 18, 2014

FBF-Urban-Reporter

Here’s your chance to score the Urban Reporter 250. It’s our selection for this week’s Free Bag Friday.

The Urban Reporter 250 is a refined, easy-access and versatile messenger bag that lets you hit the streets with your full camera kit, laptop and lots of accessories.

• DSLR & attached
  • 24-70mm f2.8 lens + 2-3 extra lenses (up to 70-200mm f2.8)
  • 13″ laptop and accessories
  • Small personal items

Here’s how to participate!

Tweet @Lowepro
Mention why you’d love to get this bag in the same tweet
Use hashtag #UrbanReporter250
Not on Twitter? No problem.

Share a photo of your current camera bag and why you need the Urban Reporter on Instagram.
Use hashtags #Lowepro and #UrbanReporter250.
Not on Twitter or Instagram? Just add a comment to this blog about how you’d use the bag if you won.

Make sure you post to any of these options by 11 pm PST, Sunday April 20, 2014.

We’ll randomly select a winner on Tuesday, April 22. The winning comment/photo will be posted here and on our Facebook Fan Page.

Open internationally, but void where prohibited. One winner will be chosen randomly.

Tags:

Derrick Story is a professional photographer, writer, teacher and photography evangelist for Lowepro. He has authored several digital media books, including his latest, The Photoshop CS4 Companion for Photographers and The Digital Photography Companion (O'Reilly Media, publisher). Derrick is a Senior Contributor for Macworld magazine where he writes a digital photography column, and he's a regular presenter on the popular training site, Lynda.com. Online, Derrick has formed a virtual camera club called The Digital Story (www.thedigitalstory.com) that's open to all photography enthusiasts. The site features weekly podcasts, daily posts, training videos, and reader-submitted photos. You can reach Derrick at DStory@lowepro.com

1. Angus Gibbins says:

Because putting anything other than my camera in my current bag requires bubble wrap!

2. Sirichai Monvisarut says:

My backpacks Flipside 400AW and Transit 350AW which bring all my gear without any tension.
    Urban Reporter will be my first shoulder bags which can carry all my gear.

3. EduardoS says:

Looks like the perfect bag to carry around my holga :o

4. Dustin H says:

For me, the Urban Reporter would be a perfect bag! I have an old Nova shoulder bag that is just too small for my set up and I find myself carrying my lenses in a backpack where they aren’t well protected at all…

5. 3rdcupofcoffee says:

I carry a laptop bag and a camera backpack to work everyday, and I would use the Urban Reporter 250 messenger bag to replace my current setup in a flash.

6. Howell says:

This bag would be perfect to carry all my gear around with me.

7. Joseph Ty says:

The Lowepro urban reporter 250 is my ideal bag, compared to my vanguard and jansport, this messenger type bag can handle most of my gears and more. Loved the idea of carrying a mac, dslr, couple of lens maybe an iPad to edit and shoot. This will be and ideal gear for my hobby and shooting. Go Lowepro!

8. Jon Okerstrom says:

I’d use it as my every day walk-about camera bag. With the Urban Reporter 250 there are no more excuses… get your gear out!

9. I’m carrying a separate bag for my laptop at the moment. It’d be great to have one bag for everything.

10. Fred Hallman says:

I’d use the bag for events and weddings!

11. girlfromwva says:

not on twitter or instagram. I would use this bag instead of carrying 2 smaller bags around. It looks so roomy!!!

12. Eugenie says:

This bag would be great for when I’m on a shoot around town.

13. Peter says:

I’d look so cool with this bag on the weddings! :)

14. Matt Workman says:

This bag would be very handy. I’ve been using the Flipside for some time but it’d be very nice to have the space for a laptop without having to carry an oversized bag.